From: Christoph Kuhles (ck_at_aquatix.de)
Date: Sun 03 Nov 2002 - 00:11:39 GMT

Hi,

it seems my subscription to this mailing list took place after I had
sent this e-mail, so I'm not sure it reached the list. I didn't
get/see any replies to it yet, hence why I am resending it:

I guess I have found a bug - when a process inside a virtual
server is trying to bind to 0.0.0.0:port, this is correctly 'rewritten'
to the IP the vserver has been allocated. When the process tries to
bind to :::port though (happens for IPv6 enabled services), it will
get a permission denied as this is not rewritten.

I'd be glad if this would be fixed in further releases.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Christoph Kuhles Geschäftsleitung / Managing Director

Aquatix IT-Services e.K. Telefon: +49 471 3914540 Gildemeisterstr. 15 Telefax: +49 800 1234500 27568 Bremerhaven E-Mail: ck_at_aquatix.de AG Bremerhaven, HRA 4216 Web: http://www.aquatix.de/

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:43 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3