From: Klavs Klavsen (kl_at_vsen.dk)
Date: Fri 18 Oct 2002 - 09:30:38 BST

No one knows anything about via C3 for vserver?

If some you would like to help me, I would very much like to figure out
how to make vserver work on yet another platform :-)

pls. pls. pls.

I'm guessing it's just some compile problems? with the vserver
utilities, cause the kernel is fine. chbind works atleast. other things
you think I should test?

I hope you can help me make vserver work on a C3 platform.

I think we are going to see a lot of the via c3 platforms, mainly due to
their low heat generation and the low powercost - 12watts max, vs.
75watts max for AMD/Intel. That difference can be felt when it's a
24/7/365 server :-)

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen

-------------| This mail has been sent to you by: |------------ Klavs Klavsen - Open Source Consultant klavs_at_EnableIT.dk - http://www.EnableIT.dk

Get PGP key from www.keyserver.net - Key ID: 0x586D5BCA Fingerprint = A95E B57B 3CE0 9131 9D15 94DA E1CD 641E 586D 5BCA ---------------------[ I think that... ]----------------------- Working with Unix is like wrestling a worthy opponent. Working with windows is like attacking a small whining child who is carrying a .38. -- Unknown

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:43 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3