From: Michael Stowe (stowem_at_ravenous.net)
Date: Thu 17 Oct 2002 - 20:01:44 BST

Georges:

Thanks for the resonse. If that's not correct, then I must have missed
something in the network configuration.

When I start the vserver, I have the eth interface disabled in the vserver.
On the host server, it creates an alias of eth0:<server name>..when I ssh
into the IP I give it, I get the host server and not the vserver (
Undertandably because it's an alias on the host's ethernet controller. ). Is
there some sort of redirection I need to do?

Thanks.

--
Michael Stowe
Systems Administrator

----- Original Message ----- From: "Georges Toth" <georges_at_norm.lu> To: <vserver_at_solucorp.qc.ca> Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 11:45 AM Subject: Re: [vserver] FAQ location and question

> hi, > > > My question is: Am I correct in assuming that a vserver can only esablish > > outgoing network connections and not have any incoming connections ( Like > > SSH. )? > > nope, that's not correct > > -- > regards, > Georges Toth > >

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:43 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3