From: takashi (takashi_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon 14 Oct 2002 - 00:34:04 BST

> In the main server, edit `/etc/postfix/main.cf':
>
> inet_interfaces = 1.2.3.4, 5.6.7.8
>
> (and/or edit `/etc/postfix/master.cf'):
>
> smtp inet n - - - - smtpd -o inet_interfaces=1.2.3.4

-Yes this will work in a real server.

-But my postfix is not running in the main server but in a virtual
i want the user to have acess to the mail in the virtual...

Is it possible to do that in a vserver ...

-I think no ... if yes how you do this ! :)

Thank

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:43 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3