From: Jacques Gelinas (jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca)
Date: Sat 12 Oct 2002 - 16:54:35 BST

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002 08:19:24 -0500, Paul Sladen wrote
> On Tue, 8 Oct 2002, takashi wrote:
>
> *cough* HTML emails... :(
>
> > 1- vserver ONBOOT=yes do vservers do not start on boot with debian 3.0
> > 2- /etc/init.d/rebootmgr: /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions: No such file or directory

This include was not even necessary. I have removed it. Will be in the next
release today.

> > 3 ./vreboot connect /dev/reboot (Connection refused

This release will also have a statically linked vreboot so it works in every
vserver (old distro and newer).

> I apologies; I have Debian packages made and should do the final few
> percent prettifying and upload them. In the meantime, if hand edit the
> source and replace all references to:

Please send what you have. I will merge it and produces DEB package for
every release.