From: mark.lawrence_at_holcim.com
Date: Wed 02 Oct 2002 - 19:04:54 BST

While I am no expert, I believe that vservers will always show up in
"vserver-stat" while there are still processes within a security context.
Here to me it looks like you have plenty:

> CTX# PROC QTY VSZ RSS userTIME sysTIME UPTIME NAME
> 0 67 475MB 26kB 1h56m42 19m54.27 1d11h49 root
server
> 17 44 438MB 32kB m12.75 m02.86 28m22.22

Try doing a "vps fax" from the root server and seeing which processes are
in context 17. You should be able to kill them off one by one...

Strange that it doesn't have a name though... could it be that the context
file in /var/run/vservers/ was deleted?

Cheers,
Mark.

--
Mark Lawrence
Holcim Group Support Ltd

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:43 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3