From: Klavs Klavsen (kl_at_vsen.dk)
Date: Mon 09 Sep 2002 - 20:29:35 BST

Hi guys,

I just upgraded my kernel to v2.4.19-ctx13 - and now I get this error message, when trying to enter a vserver:

New Security Context is 4
/usr/lib/vserver/capchroot: relocation error: /lib/libnss_files.so.2: symbol _nss_files_parse_pwent, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

My guess is perhaps, the fact that my root-system is RedHat 7.3 and my vservers still are RH 7.2 has something to do with this? However it hasn't been a problem before this new kernel - or have I just missed using the vservers in the period from I upgraded (it might be that, since It's only a test machine - and I haven't upgraded my production machines yet).

I hope you can enlighten me :-)

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen

-------------| This mail has been sent to you by: |------------ Klavs Klavsen - Open Source Consultant klavs_at_EnableIT.dk - http://www.EnableIT.dk

Get PGP key from www.keyserver.net - Key ID: 0x586D5BCA Fingerprint = A95E B57B 3CE0 9131 9D15 94DA E1CD 641E 586D 5BCA --------------------[ I believe that... ]----------------------- It is a myth that people resist change. People resist what other people make them do, not what they themselves choose to do... That's why companies that innovate successfully year after year seek their peopl's ideas, let them initiate new projects and encourage more experiments. -- Rosabeth Moss Kanter

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:42 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3