From: Etienne Schellerup (etienne_at_synclude.com)
Date: Thu 05 Sep 2002 - 07:47:24 BST

I had a similar problem after unifying two vservers not located on the
same partition. What happened was that most files in /bin /sbin /usr/bin
and others got simply deleted (hence the vserver doesn't boot). Try
deunifying the two if that is what you did:

/usr/lib/vserver/vunify --undo basevserver target -- ALL

Or alternatively copy all the files back by hand...

Hope this helps,

Etienne

--
Etienne Schellerup
Director & Technical Consultant

BE Phone: +32 (0) 485 899 686 - Fax: +32 (0) 2 610 7707 http://www.synclude.com

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:42 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3