From: Guillaume Plessis (gui_at_moolfreet.com)
Date: Fri 23 Aug 2002 - 13:32:31 BST

Hi! (bonjour)

I've successfully installed the last release of vserver on several
debian woody. It works well without modifying the scripts. Good work :)

I compiled my kernel with lvm, ext3 and reiserfs (and so on...) and when
I have to install a new vserver, I create a new logical volume with a
reiserfs filesystem. Reiserfs and lvm allow me to limit the disk usage
and to resize the logical volume while I'm working on it. But I've never
tried to resize it when the attached vserver was up...

Is it possible to do such a thing whitout to crash the vserver? I don't
know how the kernel manage the dedicaced-to-vserver disk space because
of the pseudo fstab.

Thanks a lot

Guillaume

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:42 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3