From: Thomas Weber (x_at_4t2.com)
Date: Wed 31 Jul 2002 - 21:15:05 BST

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 02:13:37PM -0400, Mathieu Belanger wrote:
> Hello
>
> Can i change the date on a virtual server only? So can i have two
> virtual server running with 2 different date ?

different timezones are easy. just set your hardware clock to UTC/GMT and use
timeconfig on the main server and in the vservers to set the timezone.

more complicated timeoffsets /might/ be possible by compiling your own zoneinfo
file and put it in /etc/localtime. I've never done this though. My
understanding is that you can't set times totally independent in vservers, so
that zoneinfo hack would be one way to work around this.

  Tom

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:41 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3