From: Jacques Gelinas (jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca)
Date: Sat 13 Jul 2002 - 06:25:03 BST

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002 05:34:35 0100, Roderick A. Anderson wrote
> With all the discussion that ran for awhile on NFS, filesystems, etc. I
> got _really_ confused (which is not hard to do :-).
>
> My question. Can I mount a NFS share on the main server as /vservers and
> have it work?

I would say it will work. Unification won't, but the rest should.

> And - a little off topic - can I "mount --bind" a NFS share?

Yes. I did it once. mount --bind does not care and also does not care about
previous mount point. I mean, you can do

        mount server:/some_dir /mnt/somedir

and then

        mount --bind /mnt/somedir/thisdir/thatdir /vservers/xxx/home