From: jpbeique_at_sympatico.ca
Date: Fri 12 Jul 2002 - 20:42:49 BST

Hi, we are now using Vserver with the multiple ip patch. We have encounter some little problem with the new version maybe it is a internet problem but we just want to know if anybody have the same problem and how to repair it.

We want to make up a range of ip on the net, for SSH and apache you have to say listen on port : ip:80 for example but for service such as Webmin / remote administrative tools and all services that need connections to the server they are no listen on ip... is it normal that we cannot reach these ip (except if we add the listen on ip:port) in the code allowed by specific, and limited program.

Best regards, Jean-Philippe Béïque www.eboxw.net

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:41 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3