From: James Gibson (twistedhammer_at_subdimension.com)
Date: Sun 30 Jun 2002 - 19:29:07 BST

On Sun, 30 Jun 2002, Wray Cason wrote:
> DOH!
>
> I'm sure this is already fixed right? I would rather not get this stuff on
> this mailing list.

It seems to be an epidemic... the number of spams-per-list on other lists
I'm on has definitly increased in the last couple months.. maybe this is
Bush's Al Queda hack-attack? =p

In any case, yeah.. I'm not pleased either to be getting this kind of
stuff. Could the admins please make sure that at least the basic
precautions are being taken (i.e. rbl filtering, don't accept mail from
non-subscribed addresses, etc..).

Thanks. And keep up the good work, vserver rocks!

--James Gibson

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:41 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3