From: Magnus Byrkjeflot (magnus_at_byrkjeflot.com)
Date: Sat 18 May 2002 - 19:53:40 BST

Hello.

I have setup vserver on my RH7.3 Athlon system, and I'm having problems
with something that looks like memory leaks.
The system boots up fine with 50MB memory usage, but when I start one or
two vservers the memory usage jumps to 600MB. I've got 1G memory
installed, and have compiled the kernel with big memory support..

(?)

Thanks,
Magnus Byrkjeflot

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:40 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3