From: Justin M Kuntz (jkuntz_at_prominic.com)
Date: Tue 14 May 2002 - 19:31:54 BST

Hello,

Is it possible for vservers to operate in different timezones from one
another and from the main server? I understand the actual raw time across
all vservers would be the same, but I'd like each vserver to interpret the
timezone differently.

Thanks!

Justin

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:40 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3