From: Lew Teck Kheng (lewtk_at_attglobal.net)
Date: Sat 11 May 2002 - 09:25:04 BST

hi all :

Thank for the reply. I managed to solved the problem.

To rsh as root , you need to comment out two line in the PAM rsh
configuration.

Cheers

On Fri, 2002-05-10 at 08:55, Jon Bendtsen wrote:
> Lew Teck Kheng wrote:
> >
> > hi all :
> >
> > After being thru reading the redhat user guide about rsh service , i
> > still not able to rsh between virtual server. I alway get "Permission
> > Denied".
>
> Not knowing much (anything?) about rsh, since i use ssh, but but but
> Do all your vservers share the same ip ??
> Did you allow rsh connections from the ip in question. Did you consider
> that 127.0.0.1 might be the ip they are connecting from ?
>

> JonB

Lew Teck Kheng
System Engineer
Asia LMN System Engineering (Malaysia)
(+603) 7725 6890
www.logica.com
"Logica Make MMS Real
Person to Person MMS demonstrated live using devices from 8
manufacturers
 on the Orange France GPRS Network at the 3 GSM World Congress in
Cannes."