From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Wed 08 May 2002 - 16:56:18 BST

On 8 May 2002, Fran Firman wrote:

> I have a fairly good method of getting vservers running on a deb system,
> over nfs with a deb system in side the system.
>
> Over the nfs allows me to move vservers from server to server, esp if
> the server it self has a problem.

Sounds good. Would you be willing to share it - with credit where due?
I'm a Redhat user but this should help any and all.

I'd like to add that I want to do it cook book verses HOWTO. Not a lot of
side-theory just step by step with specific distribution(s) and generic
setups.

Rod

--
             Why is it so easy to throw caution to the wind.
            Shouldn't it be heavier and shaped like an anvil?

Jon Anderson