From: Toni Mattila (tontsa_at_neutech.fi)
Date: Wed 03 Apr 2002 - 12:30:51 BST

Hi,

> Okay, i get it now, i dont use ssl myself, and neither do we at work, so
> never tried it beyond the user end, buying stuff at the net.
> Can you start a vserver inside a vserver using a different ip than the
> original ??

Basically you don't want to tell the client anything about any vservers in
the first place. They are normally excepting a full virtual machine àla
Ensim virtual private servers or what was the other one.

The vserver patch can do almost the same things, expect guarenteed
scheduling(CPU quotas, ulimit is not enough because it will kill the whole
vserver if quota is met). The traffic accounting/shaping you can already
do via 2.4 kernel.

Regards,
Toni Mattila

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:40 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3