From: Vlad (vlad_at_vlad.net)
Date: Sun 24 Mar 2002 - 16:59:59 GMT

http://www.google.com/addurl.html

I've been adding it on weekly basis to google, they just won't pick the
damn thing up. A few days ago I configured the cgi to search google for it
every time someone looked at any page on that vserver.. Still nothing.

I'll give them another month. If they still don't add it I'll setup htdig
or something locally.

-Vlad

> long as someone wrote the package-specific details for it - in other
> words a modular approach. Check the mailinglist archive Vlad did. (btw.
> the google search is not working yet - sorry :-)

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:40 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3