From: James MacLean (macleajb_at_ednet.ns.ca)
Date: Sat 23 Mar 2002 - 16:02:18 GMT

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, Martin Josefsson wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, James MacLean wrote:
> > I seem to remember it was an Ieee then the machine completely froze...
> > Except for sysrq combos which confirmed the info reported :).
> Ok thanks, one more thing, do you remember if numlock worked?
> It sounds like an infinite loop in tcp_get_info :(

That I can not remember, but since the first time it happened, another
staff member rebooted it, I believe he would have tried numlock.

I know I tried ctrl-alt-delete and it didn't do anything :).

Also, we blew it up a few more times through the day. Once with netstat at
ctx 0 (normal root user) and once we were not sure what caused it although
we had started an IceCast server on its own vserver.

> /Martin

Jim

--
James B. MacLean        macleajb_at_ednet.ns.ca
Department of Education http://www.ednet.ns.ca/~macleajb

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:40 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3