From: Martin Josefsson (gandalf_at_wlug.westbo.se)
Date: Sat 23 Mar 2002 - 15:20:56 GMT

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, Sebastian Schaefer wrote:

> --On Donnerstag, März 21, 2002 18:51:43 +0100 Martin Josefsson
> <gandalf_at_wlug.westbo.se> wrote:
>
> > Hmm, It was I who wrote that part... It's been stable here since I coded
> > it so I assumed it was stable.
> > I havn't tested ctx9 yet, I'm still running ctx8 (the first version with
> > this new socket stuff) here.
> >
> > Did you have this problem with ctx8? or is it a ctx9 specific problem?
>

> ctx8 works... no problem with netstat ... mmm

Great!

But hmm, I don't see anything that can explain the crashes between ctx8
and ctx9 so it's possible that it's my netstat stuff that's causing it
after all. But I fail to see how on earth it can lock up the machine, all
it does is to skip some sockets in the creation of the socketlists in
/proc

Some prople said that it just locked up and at least one person provided
information that sait it hung in tcp_get_info which is one of the
functions I've modified.

Jacques, do you have any ideas?

/Martin

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:40 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3