From: James MacLean (macleajb_at_ednet.ns.ca)
Date: Thu 21 Mar 2002 - 17:39:24 GMT

Hi folks,

First post. Running 0.14 we can repeatedly take down the server by
running:

netstat -nap --inet

in a virtual server. It may not blow up the first time you run it, but try
it enough times over a short while and bang :(.

Death in the kernel at c02055cb which I believe equates to:
c0205220 T tcp_get_info

Which I think I followed back to:
c012d870 T __alloc_pages

Had to copy from the screen :(.

JES

--
James B. MacLean        macleajb_at_ednet.ns.ca
Department of Education http://www.ednet.ns.ca/~macleajb

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:39 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3