From: Andy Kwong (iserlohn_at_aicompro.com)
Date: Thu 07 Mar 2002 - 09:53:50 GMT

Hum.. Better check you are dropping privileges correctly with your scripts,
since you aren't using the default RH based utils. The vserver script
handles dropping privileges as well as changing the context and setting the
ipv4 root.

I just double checked it for -ctx7 and it works ok. Could be an issue
introduced in -ctx8, but that's not something I'd put money on.