From: Konstantin Starodubtsev (klists_at_rbcmail.ru)
Date: Tue 05 Mar 2002 - 13:16:01 GMT

> But for now my problem is simpler... I do not know how to
> install the first "template" server.

 The shortest way is to get and unpack base.tgz from potato distribution.
After it enter vserver and do apt-get dist-upgrade in it.
Another way is to do like the new woody installer does. It forces installation
of all packages under binary-all/base directory in the first pass, and in the second one it configures all packages (dpkg-reconfigure --all). May be you will need to do it several times.

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:39 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3