From: Mihai RUSU (dizzy_at_roedu.net)
Date: Thu 28 Feb 2002 - 08:42:50 GMT

On 27 Feb 2002, Klavs Klavsen wrote:

> My guess, would be the adding of the immutable-unlink flag?
> and the features that this enables (allowing vserver users to alter the
> unified files - which then get un-unified).

Hi Klavs

Looking in the patch it seems that you are right. Having said that I dont
think I really need that special feature. I dont use RedHat and thus I
dont use its package management (rpm). Also any upgrade on that system I
would prefer doing it manually. Without that special fs support the user
still cannot alter the i flag on files (even as root) , right ?

Thanks

Mihai RUSU

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of any company,
unless otherwise specifically stated.

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:39 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3