From: Ed Brady (ed_at_ebrady.net)
Date: Tue 26 Feb 2002 - 20:58:34 GMT

I have been following this list for a little while, and am thinking about setting up my own vserver to experiment with, however I would like to "testdrive" a running server to get a feel for vserver's capabilities before I take the time to set up my own. A couple of questions:

1. Are there very many ISP's using vserver yet? If so, would they give me full access to my vserver to experiment with?

2. Are there any "Open" vservers that I could log into to allow me to do a preliminary testdrive of the functionality?

Ed Brady

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:39 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3