From: Wray Cason (wrayman_at_auxiliumcomputing.com)
Date: Mon 25 Feb 2002 - 18:22:04 GMT

> > I have servers with multiple ethernet interfaces. I have
> > found that without
> > a NAT workaround, I can't get proper default routing for all
> > vservers as
> > some are bound to the interface with the actual default
> > gateway and other
> > aren't and therefore can't reach the default gateway. Is
> > this a question
> > that is being addressed? Alternatively, am I missing
> > something? Thanks.
>
> Sorry, I'm not an expert on this area but you can select which
> ethernet interface a vs binds to via the /etc/vservers/ conf
> file. I'd have thought that you can set the default gateway
> within each vs or it would be picked up from the eth settings?

Can default routes be set within each vserver? That would be exactly what I
need. That can't be done as far as I know. The base server routing is
useless since the vserver is made unaware of all networks except the one it
is bound to.

--
Wray Cason "Wrayman"
Auxilium Computing

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:39 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3