From: John Lyons (support_at_nsnoc.com)
Date: Fri 22 Feb 2002 - 21:40:10 GMT

> build other vservers. I'm trying to figure out what is the
> minimum list
> of packages I need to install to have a barely working vserver. Has
> anyone already done this or can you point me at sources of information
> on the topic?

LOL, I've been here before.

I've attached a list of packages that I've REMOVED from a RH7.2 default
installation.
I'm not saying that the list is perfect, there may be packages that you need
to keep but it's not a bad starting point.

To be fair if you're unifying the vservers later anyway there's not too much
of an issue if you leave packages there that you don't need as they won't be
taking up space.

Regards

John Lyons
DomainCity