From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_tincan.org)
Date: Sun 17 Feb 2002 - 00:44:59 GMT

On Sat, 16 Feb 2002, John Lyons wrote:

> > problem is. Maybe unify won't work on separate partitions.
>
> >From the changelog
> "The /usr/lib/vserver/vbuild utility has been enhanced to stay in one file
> system only."
>
> I don't know whether this is the cause of the problem but it's certianly
> worth investigating further.

I did some further research and found if I don't use unify it installs -
semi. I gave anotehr vserver as the template and it put most of the
server in a subdirectory by the name of the template server.
   I think I can sort this out.

Rod

--
                      Let Accuracy Triumph Over Victory

Zetetic Institute "David's Sling" Marc Stiegler