From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_tincan.org)
Date: Sat 16 Feb 2002 - 00:21:37 GMT

I just tried to use newvserver and got pretty much a failure. I suspect
it is an issue I've run into and discussed with Jacques but I'm not sure
he had a chance to get around to fixing it.

Build a vserver for an already existing directory.

This is on a 2.4.17ctx-7 kernel and vserver-0.10-1.

I've created - far too many - partitions to place my vservers in. Make
the users take the hit if they fill the partition up. The partition is
mounted (/vservers/vs3). Did a quick check and can't find where the
problem is. Maybe unify won't work on separate partitions.

Any thoughts?

TIA,
Rod

--
                      Let Accuracy Triumph Over Victory

Zetetic Institute "David's Sling" Marc Stiegler