From: Vlad (vlad_at_vlad.net)
Date: Fri 15 Feb 2002 - 15:29:38 GMT

http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/miscprj/s_context.hc?s1=6&s2=0&s3=0&s4=0&full=0&prjstate=1&nodoc=0

http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/changes.hc?projet=vserver&version=all

> I'd like to help making it, and the FAQ I talked about earlier if you
> think that's a good idea. I would like it to be a collaborate effort, as
> that will make it better - and also ensure the work gets used :-)

http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/howto.hc?projet=vserver

If you have something to contribute to the project why don't you just
email the stuff to Jacques?

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:39 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3