From: Andy Kwong (iserlohn_at_aicompro.com)
Date: Wed 13 Feb 2002 - 21:37:31 GMT

Hi Paul,

   Thanks for your merging work. It should be useful for some of us that
are testing out vserver functionality. I am having problems with
2.4.17-ctx7 and mounting and umounting ext3 fs on loop devices (it hard
locks), which the newer kernels might help. Do you have a address where
it can be downloaded?

Thanks.

On Wed, 2002-02-13 at 13:26, Paul Kreiner wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a query - I've been maintaining my own patches to keep vserver in sync
> with -ac kernels ('cause I like their stability better than the vanilla
> tree) and also running on XFS-patched kernels.
>
> For instance, I've currently got patches against 2.4.17-xfs, 2.4.18-pre9-
> ac2, and 2.4.18-pre9-ac2-xfs. Note that I don't use vunify, so I doubt
> that XFS would work with it out-of-the-box, but the rest of the vserver
> functionality is there.
>
> Would this be something useful to anyone else on the list?
>
> Cheers,
>
> _Paul K.

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:39 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3