From: John Lyons (support_at_nsnoc.com)
Date: Tue 22 Jan 2002 - 11:14:00 GMT

Changing the subject from the highbrow techie code to something that I
understand....

One of the things that I've noticed is that running du -s * in the vserver
directory results in running vservers showing massive /proc directories. A
500mb vserver install seems to take up 1.5Gb.

I'm guessing that you're new vproc will take care of this sort of thing?

Regards

John

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:38 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3