From: Guillaume Bourque (bougui_at_logisoftech.com)
Date: Wed 09 Jan 2002 - 18:55:35 GMT

Hi all,

After creating, starting and running a unify vserver I change the
vserver:XX root passwd from within the vserser. And now I can't ssh in
tha vserver anymore, I get this message from any ssh client : "fork
failed: Resource temporarily unavailable".

I have another unify vserver which I still can ssh in !?

I have rebooted the vserver, and everything in the vserver seem fine,
but the fork message still comes up,

Any idea ?

TIA

--
Guillaume Bourque                           Conseiller technologique

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:38 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3