From: Gil Vidals (gilvidals_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat 05 Jan 2002 - 12:54:16 GMT

Hi,

Thanks to Nick Craig-Wood for helping me get VServer up and
running.

Now that I have Linux version 2.4.17ctx-5 running. My next step
is to create a minimal Linux installation and copy it to my
first VServer. Are there examples or ready made linux installs
that are 15 MB or so in size?

More importantly, are there example of a typical VServer.conf? I
have never seen one before and I am unfamiliar with what makes
for a solid VServer.conf.

Thanks.

Gil_at_Vidals.net