From: John Lyons (support_at_nsnoc.com)
Date: Sat 22 Dec 2001 - 13:53:00 GMT

> Also after booting I was unable to get ssh access is this
> part of needing to
> bind each service to the servers IP addresses rather than 0.0.0.0?

I've worked out that I can't get sshd access to the server from the network
because ifconfig is showing that I've only got a loopback address not eth0.
eth0 works on the other kernel but not the ctx have I missed some stage with
this?

I've booted into the ctx kernel, run setup and setup networking but
rebooting the machine still leaves me without eth0

Is this me not understanding what needs to be done or is it that the vserver
patch has removed support for certain drivers?

Regards

John Lyons
DomainCity
http://www.domaincity.co.uk