From: Jacques Gelinas (jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca)
Date: Sat 08 Dec 2001 - 05:30:17 GMT

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 22:50:34 -0500, Kerberus wrote
> I am very aware of jail and its capabilities, yet it does lack some of
> the features, and manageability vservers implements in its web
> application. If you took, jail and vserver and combined them, to no end
> it would probably be the "safest" secured web host environment, and
> security is a must ... see www.microbsd.net youll understand what i
> mean.

I have reviewed jail a bit. What should we add in our project to make it
a superset of jail ? My own inspection found that it was pretty much the same
except our solution is somewhat more flexible because of the independant
system call (simplifying the vserver friendly service in the root server using
the v_xxxx services). I probably missed something