From: Christian (chth_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu 06 Dec 2001 - 16:31:38 GMT

> If you think autoconf may help there, please send me proposition, patch,
whatever
> you think is useful. Send it to the list as well, so other can jump on
it :-)

i allready started ... the multiip patch/tools where autotoolized, still
missing some tests and things are still hardcoded, but thats easy to fix
in config.h.

 http://cvs.pipapo.org/patch-2.4.16-4-multip
 http://cvs.pipapo.org/vserver-0.7-multip.src.tar.gz

Christian

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:38 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3