From: Lew Teck Kheng (lewtk_at_attglobal.net)
Date: Mon 03 Dec 2001 - 06:39:37 GMT

hi :

I have been trying the vserver 0.7 and i have created several cluster
but when i logged into the one of the virtual server and try to start
some process using the /etc/inittab , its complaint
"init : no such process"

Did miss something ?

Then my software some how need to bind to port 20000 on ip address
192.168.100.255. Its complain it cannot bind to such address.

And when i install the software omn the software on virtual server , its
complain cannot stat /boot directory.

Below is my sample of the configutaion file :

IPROOT=192.168.100.32
IPROOTDEV=eth1
ONBOOT=no
S_CAPS="CAP_NET_RAW CAP_NET_BROADCAST CAP_NET_BIND_SERVICE CAP_NET_ADMIN
CAP_SYS_ADMIN"
#S_DOMAINNAME=picasso.ie.logica.com
S_HOSTNAME=germanium

Thank you very much for your time.