From: John Lyons (support_at_nsnoc.com)
Date: Wed 28 Nov 2001 - 19:38:34 GMT

> I'd just like to say that I think vserver is a really great idea
> and nice execution. The most beautiful thing about it is its relative
> simplicity... vserver gives us a lot of security bang for very little
> code complexity buck. This is a very good thing!

I have to say that as a beginner to vserver (and Linux) I'm impressed by
what's been achieved in such a short space of time. I'd like to help more
but as a non programmer I don't know what to do. (We're web designers and
hosts, 8 servers, 14,000 domains managed) If I can help let me know!

I've followed the development of FreeVSD via their mailing list for the last
18 months. This week their sponsor decided to release a paid for package
called ProVSD. It's early stages but it looks like their package could go
down hill quite rapidly as there are a lot of contributors to the package
that aren't happy. I've suggested to their mailing list that this package
is well worth looking at :-)

Keep up the good work and if I can help please suggest how!

Regards

John Lyons
DomainCity
http://www.domaincity.co.uk
support_at_domaincity.co.uk
ICQ 74187012

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:38 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3