From: Jurgen Botz (jurgen_at_botz.org)
Date: Sat 24 Nov 2001 - 20:41:40 GMT

I've ported the 2.4.13ctx-3 patch to 2.4.15 and added support for ext3.
Consider this untested (it compiles and boots). You can get it from

  http://www.botz.org/patch-2.4.15ctx-3

:j

--
Jürgen Botz                       | While differing widely in the various
jurgen_at_botz.org                   | little bits we know, in our infinite